En Moore story till...

Joakim Gunnarsson sekvenskonst at telia.com
Sat Mars 20 13:15:49 CET 2004

En story till från samma message board.
http://pub149.ezboard.com/fcartoonretrofrm29.showMessage?topicID=53.topic

Hälsar

/Joakim.

sad story
 I handled the artwork from the estate of Les Clark, and towards the end (after all of the grandchildren had been put through college on the proceeds!) Mrs. Clark admitted something to me... She said that when she first found the artwork in Clark's guest house studio, there was a pile of about 100 drawings of nude girls. She thought they were personal studies by Les that wouldn't be proper to sell, so she tore them up and threw them away. A couple of years later, the Illusion of Life book came out, and she saw the page of Freddies girls, and her heart sank...