Barks albums

Harry Fluks H.W.Fluks at research.ptt.nl
Wed Aug 12 12:51:28 CEST 1992

>       Has anyone heard of the new reprints by Gladstone?  The first set ll
> be a bi-monthy reprinting the Uncle Scrooge one-pagers.  These are going to be
> in chronological order and will be computer colored (I assume for restoration
> purposes) that will be in 9 volumes.  Future volumes will have the complete
> Gyro Gearloose in six volumes.  This is an addition to the Carl Barks Library
> that Gladstone publishes monthly series.  The only thing is these are expensiv
   e!

The U$ one-pagers will be (or are) in 2 volumes.
The 'Carl Barks Library' is actually the CBL >>of WD's Comics and Stories<<, to
appear in 53 volumes (and, Rich: there will be 54 trading cards).

> PS- Does anyone knoe exactly which Barks' stories actually made to Disney's
> Duck Tales?  I read somewhere one of Barks' stories involved the Territes and
> the Firmites, and I believe there's a Duck Tale cartoon with the same story.
> know a lot of these stories have been recycled over the years and I thought it
> was neat if some of them actually made to the cartoons!

There was an index on Barks' "Duck Tales" stories once, in one of Gladstone's
comics. I don't know or have the issue(s), but maybe someone else has.

Harry Fluks
PTT Research, Nederland (= Holland)
(apparently the representor of the entire Low Countries in this mailing list)