Last Gladstones

Per Starb{ck starback at Minsk.DoCS.UU.SE
Wed Aug 19 23:53:10 CEST 1992

Harry Fluks:
> To be complete, Gladstone published the following comics:
> "regulars": [...]
> digests: [...]
> specials: [...]

And also some Albums, Giant Albums, and the hardcover book _Uncle
Scrooge in Color_.  That's all though.  I think.

Thanks for the list, btw.  Now I know that "Mickey Mouse" and "Mickey
and Donald" are the only Gladstone titles I've got everything of.

I don't like the practice of starting over with #1 for titles that
already existed btw.  There is a Walt Disney's Comics Digest #1 from
Gladstone, but there was one before too.  And Disney made it worse by
starting over with #1 for Ducktales, Donald Duck Adventures and Mickey
Mouse Adventures...  I guess it's because #1's sell better?  Anyway,
it can be confusing.

[Reminder: It's less than 48 hours left to send in your answers to my
quote quiz.]
Per Starback, Uppsala, Sweden.  email: starback at student.docs.uu.se
 "Life is but a gamble!  Let flipism chart your ramble!"