The Duckburg Times

rich.bellacera@amail.amdahl.com rich.bellacera at amail.amdahl.com
Fri Nov 20 18:15:00 CET 1992

William, Per and others-

I picked up the copy of the Duckburg Times about two weeks ago.  I've really
only had time to thumb through it.  It is full of facts about the Animated
series and has a synopsis of each episode.  It lists voice credits and signif-
icant details about many characters (even minor ones).  One thing it explained
was that the Phantom Blot actually does appear in one episode (and Per & I
thought he hadn't).  It's a little on the 'dry' side reading wise, but it is
informative and it even lists another source for much deeper reading about
Ducktales.
-Rich