Freddy Milton (2)

Harry Fluks H.W.Fluks at research.ptt.nl
Tue Nov 24 09:02:44 CET 1992

Per Starback wrote (in answer to me=Harry Fluks, who wrote in answer to
Jamal Hannah):

> I think one of his
> first duck stories was called "The Big Sneeze", but he couldn't sell
> it and later he re-made it with other characters instead of the ducks.

I think this could be "The big Sneezer", a 31-page Duck story he _did_
do for Holland (code: H 8001). It wasn't one of his first stories, but
maybe one of the first without Jippes.
Milton re-made this story as a W.Woodpecker story (also reprinted in
Holland).
"The big Sneezer" is a very good story. Maybe someone could convince Disney
to reprint it in the USA? They may not know it exists.

--Harry.