More Disney Comics!!!!

Per Starb{ck starback at Minsk.DoCS.UU.SE
Tue Sep 29 08:02:58 CET 1992

Rich Bellacera:
> A short while ago it was suggested that Donald's automobile should be
> considered a full fledged "character" in my listing of "Re-ocurring
> Characters." What name/number or whatever was it called?

313.

  "I pay extra each year to keep the same license number!  My car's
   long, charmed life hinges on having that number!"
			Donald Duck (in AR 105 by Don Rosa, in WDC 524)

> Is it too early to repost that list (with the suggested corrections)?
> Also, are there any "other" additional characters that anyone believes I
> should add since the last posting?

Just go ahead and post, as far as I'm concerned.
I can't think of any more additional characters, at least not until I
see the current state of it.
Per Starback, Uppsala, Sweden.  email: starback at student.docs.uu.se
 "Life is but a gamble!  Let flipism chart your ramble!"