languages

Fredrik Ekman d91fe at ide.ide.hk-r.se
Thu Apr 1 02:23:52 CEST 1993

I could volunteer to maintain an international Disney character list
but, just like Harry, I don't have access to the ISO standards for
neither country codes nor ASCII replacements for foreign characters.
Is there a solution to this problem? Could Per snail-mail 'em to me?

In any case; given some time, I may have some additions of my own.
Some Egyptian names for example (exciting, eh?).

  /Fredrik Ekman

 |  "By definition, one can only    |  Steve Gerber,    |
 |  go so far in a world between."  |  Howard the Duck  |