The Little Mermaid

Torsten Wesley Adair torsten at cwis.unomaha.edu
Fri Aug 13 17:27:29 CEST 1993

On Fri, 13 Aug 1993, Harry Fluks wrote:
> Torsten:
> > Could someone please tell me about any non-U.S. editions of
> > Disney's The Little Mermaid?
> Gilbert:
> >         All right, First off (Harry) what's a D-code (does the D
> > signify that it's Dutch)??  How different is the Dutch edition, in
> > contrast to the U.S. version?
> As Per said, D is Danish. I have never seen the U.S. version.

Actually, I was inquiring about the original stories written by Peter
David, not the "Disney Showcase" version of the movie.  Have any of these
shown up outside the U.S.?

On a similar note, will Disney re-issue old original stories based on
movies, such as The Aristocats?

Does Gladstone only have license to publish Donald and Mickey, or does the
license include other stories published by Dell/Gold Key?

Torsten Adair	torsten at cwis.unomaha.edu	Omaha, NE, USA