Previews of Gladstone's 10th month needed

David A Gerstein David.A.Gerstein at williams.edu
Fri Dec 3 04:26:01 CET 1993

	Greetings, Folks!

	Do you own a copy of "Diamond Previews" which probably has
come to your local comic shop with the same shipment as U$ 284?  If so
might you offer me and our fellow duck and rodent fans the dope
(hyuck, hyuck, hyuck) about DD #284, D&M #23, and USA #26 (as well as
anything else Gladstone is publishing, you've got me as to what!)

	(If your shop doesn't order its comics from Diamond Previews
there's also Advance Comics Catalog which is very similar...)

	Your friend,

	David Gerstein, who is never quite sure what Gladstone will be
publishing...

	AND WHO WONDERS WHEN THERE WILL BE A NEW BARKS QUOTE QUIZ!!!
	<David.A.Gerstein at Williams.edu>