+Postage Due+Disney-comics digest #176.

Don Rosa 72260.2635 at CompuServe.COM
Mon Dec 6 14:57:12 CET 1993

David:
	No, I meant that John said that the way I described my story, it
would preclude reprinting later. John would be printing it
simultaneously with Europe, not reprinting it.
	He knows the existance of the story and the page length. Maybe
I'll have Byron send John a set of stats as soon as I send the story to
Egmont next week. That is all I (or you) need to do. Now it's all up to
John.
	But why is the "60th Birthday" issue featuring a
Gladstone-marrying-Daisy mixup story? What does that have to do with
Donald's 60th birthday?