Barks art in Tom & Jerry

Harry Fluks H.W.Fluks at research.ptt.nl
Fri Dec 10 11:35:21 CET 1993

I wrote:
> The Dutch "Tom & Jerry" #205, available in every super
> market, reprints a Barks story from Our Gang 33, 1946. (...)
> A lot of good things come from Sweden...

David replied:
> 	Not when Harvey publishes their American editions.  AHA!  So
> now I know where the foreign T&J stories that Harvey printed in 1991
> came from!

You were so positive the first time we discussed this, that the stories
came from France. Does the remark above mean that it was just speculation?
Maybe you could distinguish speculations from facts a bit...
(Why did you think they were from France in the first place?)

--Harry.

P.S. David, why don't YOU compile a Barks quote quiz?