Danish translation

Kjetil Torgrim Homme kjetilho at ifi.uio.no
Thu Dec 16 09:58:00 CET 1993

Here you go, Don. I'm not Danish, so I don't understand what a
"stoder" is, but the important bits are there :-)

	"Geoff Blum called me the other day. He wanted to know whether
a certain Junior Woodchuck-page I hade made was still for sale. My
answer was naturally yes. Concerning Barks, it seems he's about to go
back to his drawing board. This time he's working directly for Disney
& Co.
	He has at last broken his connexion to Bruce Hamilton. He has
always been sceptical to this Prescott-enterprise. Gare always was the
buffer between them, but as you know Barks became a widower this
Spring. The old [stoder?] himself has by the way been writing a
10-page script for a Van Horn-series lately, Geoff told me. Don Rosa
was extremely annoyed by this, as far as I understood. How could the
official Barks-heir be ignored just like that?!"

(The last sentence could be both Don's perceived opinion and Jippes',
but most probably the former.)

Kjetil T.