Why?

Mattias Hallin Mattias.Hallin at jurenh.lu.se
Fri Dec 17 17:02:13 CET 1993

Don:

    There's been some back-bitin' goin' on... What Ah wants t'know is WHO? Ah
mean: WHO bites you on your back? /Adapted from "Moan You Moaners", Bessie
Smith ca 1929/.

But seriously: huccome there seems to be more than just a little malicious
slander circulating about you among what is (or should be) the higher echelons
of duck-production & -publishing? That German article, the Jippes interview,
the Comics Buyers Guide... what else has been on our agenda this fall? Is this
some sort of active campaign against you? For any particular reason(s)? Or
don't you know? Or don't you care to discuss it? (I can understand that, if
that it is). As usual, I don't give a hoot what might have killed the cat; but
give my unending curiosity full vent. If you don't wanna discuss this - please
just say so, and the subject'll be deader'n one of those famous coffin-nails!

Anyway: have a nice week-end, Don an' all; meself I'm out of here right...

...now!

Mattias