Information requested on new Disney items

Per Starback starback at Minsk.DoCS.UU.SE
Fri Jul 9 00:40:13 CEST 1993

Andy:
> "Trouble From Long Ago" may also be reprinted, but I don't recognize
> the story from the title.

aka The Month of the Golden Goose
aka The Horse-Radish Story

The ducks have to deliver some horseradish to Jamaica.

>> [desc. of Go Slowly,...]
> But is this worth $35??  I think I will have to pass.

Yeah, it isn't as interesting now as it was then.  The book also has some
before that unpublished pages for some comics etc., but most of those
have been published now anyway.  I wouldn't buy it, as I prefer to
have Carl Barks Library stuff published in order so it's really easy
to look up a particular story when I know its code.
--
Per