Scrooge's employees again

Harry Fluks H.W.Fluks at research.ptt.nl
Thu Jul 15 17:58:03 CEST 1993

> 	Thanks for all that work in searching through those old Barks stories.
> But I fear it may have been a waste since I wasn't looking
> for just ANY time one of $crooge's office workers was shown -- I was needing
> to know if any were used more than ONCE, as was Quackfaster.

I know that, but I thought I'd just give a list and let YOU decide which
ones are the same and which are different.

> Your list MIGHT at least prove that NO, no other office workers WERE used
> more than once

I'm not sure that my list proves that. Have a look at the last US stories,
at least...

And *I* am curious about Ms. Quackfaster. Did Barks give her this name?
If so, where? Why is she so well-known if she appears in only 2 Barks stories?
Anyone?

--Harry.