War of the Wendigo

Per Starback starback at Minsk.DoCS.UU.SE
Thu Jun 3 10:53:00 CEST 1993

Andrew Krieg wrote:
> Don, do you have the script for this comic [War of the Wendigo]
> on-line?  If so, could you post it to our mailing list (or to one
> person who could put it at the ftp site)?  If not, again, could one
> of our overseas readers translate the story (panel by panel) and post
> it?

I'm not sure I'd like to put that (or any other script) on the ftp
archive unless I got some permission from Disney to do it.  Disney is
VERY protective about their copyrights, and of course they own the
story, even though Don made it.

So call me a coward...
Per Starback, Uppsala, Sweden.  email: starback at student.docs.uu.se
 "Life is but a gamble!  Let flipism chart your ramble!"