Dell Index update! + Sotheby's

Per Starback starback at Minsk.DoCS.UU.SE
Wed Jun 16 00:47:57 CEST 1993

David:
> Since that startling revelation I've compiled complete lists of
> what's in WDC 5, 12, 14, 51 and 60.

Great!  Please send them to me and I'll make them available.

> I'll send them to you from my Dad's E-Mail address THERE (which I
> don't know yet, but will be able to give once I get home).

Are you really so bound by your physical location?  Can't you telnet
to whatever computer you'd like?

> Times are tough, huh, bud?

You're not kidding!

> Can someone send me copies of the new gladstone.index and
> disney.index?

I'll send them to you as soon as the additions I recently made are
entered.

And another thing:
I just heard that Sotheby's soon will have a special comics auction
selling among other things three oil paintings by Barks, some sketches
and some original art from So Far And No Safari, as well as a
character sheet on Scrooge that Rosa sent to Gladstone when he wanted
to start working with the Ducks.

Anyone knows more about this?
Per Starback, Uppsala, Sweden.  email: starback at student.docs.uu.se
 "Life is but a gamble!  Let flipism chart your ramble!"