Of Ducks and Artists

HATHAWAY@stsci.edu HATHAWAY at stsci.edu
Wed Jun 16 17:01:07 CEST 1993

Just a comment on Don Rosa's recent posted difficulties with other duck people.

While we all love D. Duck and his family, and delight in his character,
how many of us could actually stand LIVING anywhere near the guy?  Or
Scrooge for that matter?

Is there something about their intense personalities that rubs off on
those who document their fantastic lives, or perhaps does it take the
kind of people who are hard to get along with to tell their stories?

BTW I like what DR has done with the Duck universe and wait impatiently
for the Life O' to come out.

W. Hathaway