No subject

Giovanni S Capriglione giovanni at WPI.EDU
Thu Jun 24 21:08:37 CEST 1993

Hello,
	I have benn trying to find a particualar comic book for a while
now and after searching half a dozen nearby stores am still out of luck.
The problem, of course, maybe that i don't know the issue #, year, or
title of this comic. So if someone can help me...
	It is about 10 years old or so, it has Uncle scrooge, Donald Duck,
and Dewy, etc...in it.  The plot goes something like this:
 Scrooge's moneybin is being shaken.  He goes underground to investigate
and finds thousands of these round colored creatures, that roll up into
balls and hit the columns underneath the earth.  They are having a sort
of "competition" there.  Scrooge and Co, go underground with a mineshaft.
If anyone can help me (issue #, company, etc?), or where i can purchase this
( i libe in RI), please post this answer to the newsgroup...
Thanks,
giovanni capriglione