Donald und Dagobert in Deutschland

Torsten Wesley Adair torsten at cwis.unomaha.edu
Sun Jun 27 22:36:12 CEST 1993

I just received the newest (?) Asterix title from a friend in Hannover,
Germany, and inside was a catalog from a local book store.

Thumbing through the catalog, I discovered all sorts of interesting titles.
Ehapa Verlag is, I assume, the German publisher of Disney titles.  They
publish a variety of titles in both soft and hard cover.

While I will not list all of the titles they offer, there is one that I
thought would be of interest to this group.

"Barks Classics  SC  1, 2, Barney Bear ................ a' 19,80" (US $11-13)

The address for this bookstore (which I do not endorse in any way, as I
have no experience with them, I'm just listing it as a source) is

	Trivial Book Shop
	Marienstrasse 3
	30171 Hannover

	Tel. (0511) 329097	Fax 329774

The catalog title was Trivial News, which did not have a price listed.
Among the other catalog titles is USA COMIC Versandliste A 5    DM 3,00 .

Just thought you'd like to know...

Torsten Adair	torsten at cwis.unomaha.edu	Omaha, NE, USA