Hi Luigi

Harry Fluks H.W.Fluks at research.ptt.nl
Thu Mar 11 17:26:02 CET 1993

luigi bevilacqua <bevilal at dsi.unimi.it> wrote:

> Hi, everybody.
> I'm very enjoyed to be here.

Hi, Luigi! You're very welcome. I've stated more than once the last months
that we needed an Italian on this list, and now we have one!

> And now two very important news:
>
> 1)
> Have you seen a VERY VERY popular character, created in Italy,
> called PAPERINIK? Do you know who is he?
> Do you know there is PAPERINIKA (female version) too?
> (They are not questions, of course, I know everything)

Could this be the (quasi) super hero that looks a lot like Donald (In Germany
he is called Phantomias, in Holland Fantomerik) ?

> 2)
> Some years ago was printed in Italy (by Disney administration) a story where
> Mickey Mouse GOT MARRIED!!!!!!!! And bride was NOT Minnie !!!!!!!!
> After a week Disney U.S.A. went hangry, every issue not sold were retired
> and destroyed.
> It's been decided this story will never printed again, in any part
> of the world!!
> Are you interested about it? Do you want to know more?

Well, who _was_ the bride, then? And were they still married at the end of
the story?

--Harry.

Harry Fluks                    ()_()     Dutch Disney comics freak
PTT Research, Leidschendam      (_)      H.W.Fluks at research.ptt.nl
"Yeah... I've _heard_ of coral barques!"