Paperinik & Giorgio Cavazzano

Per Starb{ck starback at Minsk.DoCS.UU.SE
Fri Mar 12 12:49:15 CET 1993

Luigi:
> Have you seen a VERY VERY popular character, created in Italy,
> called PAPERINIK? Do you know who is he?
> Do you know there is PAPERINIKA (female version) too?
> (They are not questions, of course, I know everything)

Harry:
> Could this be the (quasi) super hero that looks a lot like Donald (In Germany
> he is called Phantomias, in Holland Fantomerik) ?

Not only looks like, but he *is* Donald, wearing a costume.  And, like
Super Goof noone suspects who he is, even though he looks the same and
has almost the same name (Paperino -- Paperinik).  In Swedish he is
called St<aa>l-Kalle, i.e., Super Donald!

I've seen Daisy as a kind of super hero to, so I guess that's who
Paperinika is.

Luigi:
> Today I noticed a strange thing.
> In file <creators> there is not "Giorgio Cavazzano".

That's not so strange.  That file is only supposed to be a legend for
the various indexes we have, not a complete list of everyone who's
made stories for Disney, and there are almost no Italian stories there
at all.

BTW, I don't know about him at all.
Per Starback, Uppsala, Sweden.  email: starback at student.docs.uu.se
 "Life is but a gamble!  Let flipism chart your ramble!"