languages

Harry Fluks H.W.Fluks at research.ptt.nl
Tue Mar 30 18:26:19 CEST 1993

Luigi wrote:

> TIME UPDATING: 1993-03-30 17:30
> (update this time when you alter the list)

So we should use Italian time? Remember: the NewZealanders could send
tomorrow's posts, already...

> English      | Dutch        | German   .....    | Italian
> -mad cousin? | ?            | ?                 | Paperoga

Fethry.

Dutch name: Diederik.

> Rockerduck?  | ?            | ?                 | Rockerduck

Yes, I guess he was named Rockerduck in the only Barks story he appeared in.

Dutch names:
   Leopold Kwartjesvinder
   Klaas Klever
   Govert Goudglans (= the name of Flintheart Glomgold)
   Rockerduck
   ...and there are some more...

German name:
   Klaas Klever

>      Oh  Oh... Harry Fluks was quicker than me...     Luigi

You know, my name "Fluks" means "Quickly". You weren't that far wrong when
you misspelled my first name "Hurry", once... 8-)

--Harry.