Don's offer & other things...

luigi bevilacqua bevilal at dsi.unimi.it
Tue May 4 11:14:36 CEST 1993

Reply about Rosa's offer,

Dear Don,
Do you realize how much mad we are about your art?
Do you realize how much work you will go to do in next weeks?
I think your garage will be empty in two months, maybe less...

Less important stuff:
You're in USA, right? (about your adress...)
But your surname doesn't seem American, or Dutch, or else.
Did your ancestors come from Italy, maybe?
Are you interested about your Italian version work? I don't buy everything
by Disney Co. here in Italy, but I can try to get more info.

--

Other question:
Do you know, folks, everything about Rosa or it's me who doesn't know

BYE!!!
.