Logic error in DDA

Torsten Wesley Adair torsten at cwis.unomaha.edu
Mon May 10 19:27:59 CEST 1993

	In Rosa's  Scrooge and Donald collection, there appeared a story
in which the Beagle Boys "froze" time.  Mr. Rosa, at the end of the
collection, noted that he forgot to consider that the air molecules would
be frozen too.  I did not think of this until I read it.

	In the recent issue of Donald Duck Adventures, Donald Duck gets
shrunken, then enlarged, by a ray gun invented by Gyro Gearloose.  First
Donald gets shrunken, and ends up in the carpet with a fly.  The nephews
discover Donald's lifesize cap, and deduce that Donald has been reduced.
Thus they start zapping the carpet, causing the fly to become the size of
a bird.  Donald gets hit, and returns to normal.

	What I would like to know is this:  why didn't the carpet fibers
become enlarged as well?

Torsten Adair	torsten at cwis.unomaha.edu	Omaha, NE, USA
I wonder if Disney gives out no-prizes?