Mickey stories

Mark McConnell (MacBear) mamcconnell at happy
Wed May 12 05:43:26 CEST 1993

Now that we seem to have a few resident mouse experts on this list--
does anyone remember an adventure with Mickey in Lostralia?  I read
this story in the early '70s and don't even know what it was called.

It was probably a reprint, but the story was great.  Lostralia is
the place where you lost socks go during washing, where lost change goes...
You get the picture.

I tend to go with the premise that the duck adventures work better
because of familiarity of characters.  Most of the characters are ducks,
while the rest are somewhat related birds.  Nothing to lend to confusion.
Of course, greater characterization didn't hurt.

Mark