Looking for a Barks tale

David A Gerstein David.A.Gerstein at williams.edu
Fri May 14 00:02:55 CEST 1993

	Dear Andrew,

	The Barks tale of Donald and the kids and their ice taxis was
in WDC&S 186 (1955, I think).  Unfortunately, it has not yet been
reprinted by either Gladstone or Disney.  However, maybe this winter
will see it reprinted.  Gladstone's just starting up again and, I'm
sure, grasping for readers' ideas;  why not write in and request it?

	I wrote in to request "Donald Duck's Atom Bomb" back in 1991,
and look what happened!  Same with "Sky Island" (my letter was printed
for that one!) and "MM and the 'lectro Box" when it comes to Floyd
Gottfredson's stuff.

	Hope that helps you.  I don't have access just now to any list
that will tell me where the ice taxi story last appeared, I'm sorry
(but I WILL be able to tell you soon, if someone else doesn't first).

	Your friend,

	David Gerstein

	"This voodoo hoodoo is driving me coo-coo, and Uncle Scrooge
has got to do something about it!" -- DDOS 238, Carl Barks