P. S.

Larry J. Gerstein Larry.J.Gerstein at Dartmouth.EDU
Thu May 27 22:28:32 CEST 1993

	P. S.  It's easy to notice how much DARKER the ducks' bills are in
the new Gladstones than in the old ones.  Gladstone darkened the bills when
it essentially reused the coloring that they had for "Hondorica" in their old
Giant Album #5.  But they didn't darken them on pages 20 and 21 of the story
for some reason, and comparing those with pages right afterwards is a
revealing experiment.

	P. P. S.  Of course, I'm very pleased with most of Gladstone's
doings.  I may seem really nitpicky here, but my complaints, though I
characteristically spent a long time TALKING about them, aren't too huge, are
they?