Don and Mickey Geir.Hasnes at
Tue Nov 2 13:23:03 CET 1993

Hello Don,

read through all your stories here in the weekend while I was ill. I love
to reread them, in fact I like them even better than many Barks stories.
Barks is much more serious than you are sometimes.

I noticed that this person Mickey Mouse, whom you seem to not want to have
in the Duckburg universe, pops up here and there. In Nobodys Business,
Gladstone is reading a Mickey Mouse comic. And in that one story you did
for Disney (New DDA 1) about digging after coins in Scrooges bin, one of
the coins in the splash panel has a Mickey head on it.

Just curious,

Geir Hasnes