Indexing system?

Torsten Wesley Adair torsten at cwis.unomaha.edu
Fri Nov 19 16:33:55 CET 1993

While we are on the subject of indexes....

There has been quite a bit of talk (not recently) about stories which have
been edited because of racial stereotypes and political correctness.  I
was wondering if anyone has a list of stories which have either been
edited or shelved by Disney Comics or other entities.

If not, I would like to suggest that such a list be created.  It should
include the following:
	Story title
	Story code
	Issues or books where this story has appeared.
	A paragraph describing what changes have been made since the
original publication, and why.

Torsten Adair	torsten at cwis.unomaha.edu	Omaha, NE, USA