Idenification in the Wild West

bjorn-are.davidsen@s.televerket.tele.no bjorn-are.davidsen at s.televerket.tele.no
Wed Nov 24 09:29:22 CET 1993

Don and Bror!

Just some words on the identity of this "guy" in Lo$3. I think the problem is not
that Europeans (like Bror) have the wrong opinion on the (right) guy, but that Bror
may have the right opinion of the wrong guy.

In other words, if I am correct (and I may be wrong) Bror har mistaken the person
for another one, more concerned with exterminating large animals on the plains,
Wild West Circuses and Sitting Bulls, not to mention his long beard and bandit
mustache, than with politics, environmentalism or liberating islands.

I also think that most Europeans just know too little of the person in Lo$3, as he
has been almost completely overshadowed by his later namesake.

Bjorn-Are.Davidsen at s.televerket.tele.no