Grandma Duck's name, also Addresses

David A Gerstein David.A.Gerstein at williams.edu
Sun Oct 3 19:26:13 CET 1993

	Dear Don (and everyone),

	Yesterday you told me that Grandma Duck's name was Elvira, and
I responded that I didn't think it was so.  I had my Mom look in WDC&S
122 (in which her feature begins as a part of WDC&S) and her name is
given as Elviry, with a "Y" at the end.  Are you taking that as a
nickname for Elvira?  Would you say that the villains "Ezry" and
"Sairy" in "Old California" are really Ezra and Sarah?

	BTW... does anyone on this list have addresses for the Duck
historians Donald Ault and Mike Barrier?  I have a copy of DDOS 348
("The Crocodile Collector") which was Ault's as a kid, he wrote his
name all over the cover with a crayon!  And I have WDC&S 126 ("A
Financial Fable") with Barrier's name written on it with pencil!  If
these historians' parents sold their kids' comics as junk, maybe the
two would be glad to get them back from me.

	(I said "GET" not "BUY").

	That's all, folks.

	David Gerstein

	<David.A.Gerstein at Williams.edu>