+Postage Due+Disney-comics digest #121.

Don Rosa 72260.2635 at compuserve.com
Fri Oct 8 14:17:14 CET 1993

	Somebody again asked what I think of the Italian Disney comics.
We discussed this recently at length. In short, I'd said that I DON'T
like the art-style that I see in the Italian Disney comics that Egmont
uses in its digests -- it has the look of what we see in American Harvey
comics like Casper the Ghost and Wendy the Good Witch. But I admit I've
never been able to READ any of the Italian stories... and I was told
that I seem to be referring to only a few of the Italian artists. So,
all I can say is I can't really judge the Italian Disneys until I
someday see a mess of them in English (but I still don't THINK I
like'em!).

	Harry:  Oh, for the love a'... It looks like the package from
the comics you sent is already gone (with your address). Maybe it's
downstairs inna trash. I'll check, but maybe you can post it here just
to be sure. If I get it all together, I'll mail you all the things you
request tomorrow.
	As for everyone else who wants the script to "War of the
Wendigo"... why don't we try waiting a little longer. Gladstone tells me
they might try slipping it past Disney pretty soon. Besides, all this
YEARNING to see this story is a bit misplaced, I fear -- it's not that
GREAT a story! When people go to such trouble to see it then finally
read it, I'm afraid they'll be disappointed!