List of Lists

Fredrik Ekman d91fe at hkr01.ide.hk-r.se
Fri Sep 24 05:16:26 CEST 1993

H'lo!

Yesterday, I found a rather interesting List of Lists on r.a.d.
This list obviously contained all the lists that appears more or
less regularily on r.a.d and some others as well (two of them
maintained by our own Andy Krieg, btw). And of course, none of
the lists included any info about comics. I have now taken the
liberty of informing the List of Lists maintainer about the
existence of our group and our FTP archive, so now it is up to
him if he wants to include "our" lists and indexes or not.

I also thought that this would be a good idea to announce our
existence on r.a.d, perhaps as a reply to abovementioned list.
I believe that this has been done before, but that was some time
ago, right? Unfortunately I cannot do this myself as I can
currently only read news, not post anything.

So I toss the ball over to you.

  /Fredrik
   email: d91fe at ide.ide.hk-r.se