Replies part x+1

Harry Fluks H.W.Fluks at research.ptt.nl
Fri Sep 24 15:38:47 CEST 1993

Wilmer, about the Turkey hunt story, WDC 87:
> When this
> story is reprinted in Europe, is it still an "eagle" there or does
> Disney require it to be edited?  Is killing an eagle punished as harshly
> in Europe as it is in the USA, and does that matter to Disney?

It is an eagle in Holland. I think killing an eagle is not different from
killing other birds of the same kind, here. There is no extra punishment
for killing a symbol.

> Will someone please tell me (lie, if necessary) that I'm
> not the oldest person in this group?  I'm 44 (...)

What a relief! I thought I was the oldest on the list (31). I'm glad you
told your age. Now I can go back to reading my comics without feeling
guilty...
(Sorry Wilmer, I'm not good at lying.)

--Harry.