We'll get richer faster crackin' eggs!

Per Starback starback at Minsk.DoCS.UU.SE
Tue Sep 28 12:33:20 CET 1993

The computer I run this mailing list from has been attacked by
crackers and in the aftermath of that it has been inaccessible from
the outside.  That is why I haven't been here for awhile, but I'm
happy to see that the list seems to have been working as usual.
So that's the reason why I haven't answered any mail or made archive
updates that I had planned to do during the weekend.  If I owe you
mail, just keep waiting! :)

One thing about the archive that I already *did* fix, but forgot to
mention: The files with the old messages were compress with gzip
1.2.4, but at lysator they only had 1.2.3 which couldn't always unzip
them, so the automatic unzipping of those files didn't work.  The
bottom line of that is just that if you tried to fetch those files
before and some of them turned out to be garbage, the problem is
probably fixed now.  Thanks to Fredrik for telling me about the
problem.
--
Per