Yet more ftp news

Per Starback starback at Minsk.DoCS.UU.SE
Wed Apr 6 22:58:13 CEST 1994

Harry wrote:
> Again I can answer part of [James's] questions by quoting Don in an
> old message. This quote and many others are (or will soon be)
> available in a 'don-rosa' file on our ftp site.

It's there now!  The new file "don-rosa" at the ftp archive is a
long (> 800 lines) collection of quotes from Don Rosa sorted on
subject that Harry has collected from various posts to the list.
I think it comes in very handy to be able to look up a particular
story by Don and get some of his own comments on it there.

But whatabout the old file "don-rosa" with the Don Rosa index?  Don't
panic, it's still there, only its new name is don-rosa.index to better
indicate its contents.

"mm-crash-course" and "us-crash-course" are two other new files
containing David's lists of what he recommends as the ideal stories
with Mickey Mouse and Scrooge McDuck respectively among those
reprinted since 1986.

And finally "characters/peter-pig" is a new character description
(also from David) describing ... (surprise) ... Peter Pig.
Per Starback, Uppsala, Sweden.  email: starback at minsk.docs.uu.se
 "Life is but a gamble!  Let flipism chart your ramble!"