Your work at disney...

Rick Engle ricke at microsoft.com
Fri Apr 8 00:40:42 CEST 1994

Hi Don, I'm new to the disney comics alias and its a pleasure to see
you on the internet (via Compuserve).   I'll quickly say that although
I'm not the most knowledgeable collector of your work, you are the
closest to a modern day Barks that I've seen.  Thanks for all of the
new stories and I'm loving your life and times series.  I'm confused by
all of the first Europe then US publishing of your stories.  What
country do you hail from?
Also, something that would be truly cool is (if you're fairly PC savvy)
is a 256 color WIndows bitmap of one of your duck covers or panels to
use as Windows wallpaper?  Any chance?
Hey thanks for the great art, and best of luck!!
   Rick Engle