Update for ar-index

David A Gerstein David.A.Gerstein at williams.edu
Fri Apr 8 00:20:56 CEST 1994

	Dear Per,

	I'm sending this to everyone so they know this, but in any
event, time to update the AR-index.

	You see, Gladstone's first piece of original material from
their new period, number AR 201, has appeared.

	What is it, you ask?  A one-page Scrooge gag in US 286.
Written and drawn by Vic Lockman.  Titled "The Skipper."

	Gladstone ran no page this month describing the month's
comics.  I sure as heck would have liked that better than AR 201,
which makes me long for the brilliant art of Stan Walsh, or that
Italian guy who we discussed who always draws the ducks exploding in
rage (I've forgotten his name now).  X-p

	Apparently Mark Semich has seen some ads for DDA 27, with its
new DD long adventure by Pat Block.  Apparently the art is quite good,
although the ducks have rather short bills.  I'd guess that this story
(Mystery of Widow's Gap) is AR 202.  I'm looking forward to that A LOT
MORE than anything more drawn by Vic Lockman.

	* * * * *

	Someone else complained about D&M's Mickey stories in
yesterday's digest.  I hope you've let Gladstone know your feelings.
I do when I can...

	Your friend,

	David Gerstein
	<David.A.Gerstein at williams.edu>