Ducks, mice and other critters...

adair_t@kosmos.wcc.govt.nz adair_t at kosmos.wcc.govt.nz
Mon Apr 11 04:46:18 CEST 1994

>Now that you mention it, that is one thing I miss in Gladstone comics.  I
>suppose they decided to go with what the think will sell the best, but it
>would be nice to see some of the other characters that have graced the
>pages of WDC&S over the years.  Lil Bad Wolf, Lil Hiawatha, Chip 'n' Dale,
>and Scamp come to mind.  Another character I'd like to see is Bucky Bug,
>though I'm not so sure if I like the character as much as I like the
>idea--a world unknown to us that exists right under our feet.  For the same
>reason I was fascinated by Warner Bros. Mary Jane and Sniffles as well as
>Walt Scot's Little People.  I'm not so sure, though, that today's kids
>would be so impressed.

Is Gladstone allowed to publish these characters?  I seem to recall that the
Disney stable of characters was split between Gladstone (classic characters?),
and Disney/Marvel (film characters?).

I would assume that Lil Bad Wolf and Winnie the Pooh could be used by
Gladstone.

Torsten Adair	adair_t at kosmos.wcc.govt.nz	Wellington, New Zealand