Disney-comics digest #296.

Don Rosa 72260.2635 at CompuServe.COM
Mon Apr 11 05:41:02 CEST 1994

DAVID:
	Two last thoughts that just occured to me:
	The spots in #286 where the color-everything-yellow bothered me
the most was on the page where the Beagles are clearitatin' the river,
and the page where the riverboats go over the Falls. But these were the
exceptions -- the effort put into the coloring in general was superb.
It's just that I was puzzled by how those two pages stuck out among the
others.
	And I was thinking -- maybe the name "McSwine" was used twice
for one of those pig-villains? I think the reason that I put the
McVipers into the Lo$ was that one of the times THAT name was used, it
was stated that $crooge had met them in the old days, so they HAD to be
in the Lo$. If there were two McSwines, they were still villains that
$crooge first met in those Barks stories they appeared in.