Disney-comics digest #297.

Don Rosa 72260.2635 at CompuServe.COM
Tue Apr 12 05:52:50 CEST 1994

TRYG:
	The year that Lo$ #2 takes place is 1880; that's shown on the
cover and on the text page.
	The only reason Lily Langtry is mentioned was that I needed a
closing line for a scene at that point, I guess. This is one of those
instances that I'm doing something completely subconciously -- I never
considered WHY it was so important for Ratchet to say something useless
at that exact point... it was just something that I knew was essential
to lead into the fade-out for the day's actiion.
	$crooge didn't have brown hair in part 1??? Your eyes must
really be going bad! If your U$ #285 doesn't have $crooge with brown
hair, please send it to me -- that's the version I'd like to have!

MARK:
	Of course "Scrooge" is a funny name -- but it's still a NAME.
"Pothole" and "Seafoam" are words that refer to the jobs these
characters eventually took. Wouldn't you consider a plumber named
Abercrombie to be somewhat less ridiculous than one who claimed he was
named Pipewrench at birth?

MATTIAS:
	I'm counting on you to tell me what all those text features
concerning my Duck Family Tree are in ANDERS AND & CO. #13 & 14. Also,
by now you're reading chapter 11 of the Lo$, and I'll certainly want to
know your reaction to $crooge's meeting with Foola Zoola and Bombie the
politically incorrect Zombie, IF somebody doesn't pull some hanky-panky
and delete something.
	Speaking of my Duck Family Tree, I just learned that Egmont
never did send it to Gladstone, even after MONTHS of repeated requests,
and it WON'T appear in the DD 60th Birthday issue. But, maybe that's
okay, since now it can appear in an issue where there'll also be room
for a few pages of histories of each family member, just as they have
apparently just done in Sweden.