Grand Comics Index

Fredrik Ekman d91fe at tethys.pt.hk-r.se
Wed Apr 13 01:40:25 CEST 1994

On April 3, Torsten wrote,
> 		Announcing the GRAND COMICS DATABASE

I'm actually slightly surprised there has been no reaction to this
message. Has anyone written these guys and told them about all our
indices? There's a gold mine for them AND a golden opportunity for
us. They would just have to convert our indices to their format,
and we could use their service for getting info about our favourite
artists, books, et c. Of course we would still keep the indices on
our FTP site and in our (Harry's) format, but it would, IMO, be a
good complement at little or no extra effort on our behalf.

Speaking of FTP, Ron Evry asks:
>This may seem a silly question, but WHERE is the disney-comics
>ftp site?

ftp.lysator.liu.se in directory /pub/comics/disney.

And we still don't HAVE a FAQ...

  /F