A short reply (please hold...)

Mattias Hallin Mattias.Hallin at jurenh.lu.se
Wed Apr 13 15:00:25 CEST 1994

DON:

     I got Lo$ #2 yesterday at my local store, and read it last night, and I
have, too, some comments on colouring etc. -- I will also want to reply to your
last posting; but right now I'm busy-busy-busy at work (my colleague is on
vacation this week, so I'm running the registrar's office singlehanded). But,
anyway, we've finally had our Macintosh computers hooked up to the network,
which means I can go home and write in my own time and the comfort of my home
and my own computer, bring that file to work on disk, and mail it to you! So --
please hold; I'll be back!

Mattias

!* Mattias Hallin ** <Mattias.Hallin at Jurenh.lu.se> ** Phone: +46 46-14 84 43 **!
!* Trollebergsvagen 24 B ***** Work: Lund University, Box 117, S-221 00 Lund **!
!* S-222 29 Lund, SWEDEN **************************** Phone: +46 46-10 71 37 **!
!**************** "Quick! Go outside! I must change my dress!" ****************!