Paperinik

Fredrik Ekman d91fe at calypso.pt.hk-r.se
Thu Apr 14 14:58:14 CEST 1994

> Paperinik (Superduck) is the secret identity of Paperino (Donald Duck) as a
> superhero. He is an Italian creation.

I could add that, according to my sources, no Paperinik story has ever been
published in the US, but a few has been published in England where the name
is Super Duck. However, it is probably less confusing if we continue to use
the Italian name since that is the original anyway.

I think it was David who originally provided me with the above info...

If anyone is wondering, Paperinik is a hero of the Batman type with lots of
gadgets (designed by Gyro), including a pair of bouncing boots and a modified
313 that can hover above ground.

  /F