Two milestones (Disney-comics digest #300 and German MM #2000)

Harry Fluks H.W.Fluks at research.ptt.nl
Mon Apr 18 12:48:40 CEST 1994

Gilbert Roser wrote:

> In Germany is Micky Maus #2000 published. It is #16/1994 and contains as an
> extra the first German Micky Maus ever published from September 1951.

Strange. Dutch DD Weekly started in 1952 and had its 2000th in early 1991.
Did they skip some weeks in Germany?

> The stories in MM #16/1994 are:
> H 90164  Donald Duck "Held 2000"                      (Dutch Story)

Yeah. By Mau Heymans. It's in that 2000th Dutch issue (91-06). Did they
reprint the entire story, including the 1-page panels? (Total should be
16 pages).

Is there still an ad for FLUX soap in one of the panels? (Just curious 8-)

> Micky Maus Schatzjagd quer durch Entenhausen (German story, I think)

What makes you think it's German? Do they 'ueberhaupt' make any Disney
stories in Germany nowadays?

--Harry.