Disney-comics digest #304.

James Williams James_Williams at ESS.NIAID.pc.niaid.nih.gov
Tue Apr 19 15:22:39 CEST 1994

>I hope to answer a lot of these questions exactly when I have finished
>the Disney comics database.  From my mind, there are or have been at
>least the following Disney newspaper strips:

Harry, thanks for the reply.

>- Silly Symphonies, sunday. Featured a lot of different "sub-series", like
>	Donald Duck (Taliaferro), Hiawatha (Grant), Panchito (Murry),
>	Joe Carioca (Murry), Pluto, Bambi.

Who is Grant?  I don't recognize that artists name.  Likewise, I'm not
familiar with characters called Panchito or Joe Carioca.  Who are they?

>- Christmas tales, sunday. Only in Chistmas time (November/December). All
>	kinds of characters, like Dumbo, Peter Pan, Cinderella etc.

Interesting.  I'm surprised these never showed up in the Christmas specials
printed by Gladstone and Disney.

=====

Since no one else has the time, I volunteer to write the FAQ.  For now,
all I need is for each of you to post to the list which questions you
think should be contained in the FAQ.

James Williams