Fredrik Ekman d91fe at bengan.pt.hk-r.se
Tue Apr 19 17:51:52 CEST 1994

> Since no one else has the time, I volunteer to write the FAQ.  For now,
> all I need is for each of you to post to the list which questions you
> think should be contained in the FAQ.

Excellent! May I offer a suggestion:

Now, if I were to do this FAQ, I'd start by going through all the old
messages from the list. They can be found on the FTP site. This is
tedious work, but not only do they include lots of relevant info (if
you can find it among all the stuff) but they can also give an idea of
which questions ARE really frequently asked.

I won't mail my own suggestions before someone digs up David's own
message. I seem to remember that it was quite well formulated, although
there are no doubt questions that are not mentioned in it.

  /F