Would anyone care for a tedious job?

Mattias Hallin Mattias.Hallin at jurenh.lu.se
Wed Apr 20 09:43:35 CEST 1994

'ELLO, ALL YOU 'APPY TAXPAYERS:

                               I've been asked by my brother Jakob, and by our
resident Murryist Germund Silvegren to ask if anyone with access to all or most
old WDC issues would care to help them dig out some information for their
upcoming Murry-index.

It seems -- although details will be furnished later -- that what they need to
know concerns publications in WDC of Paul Murry's daily Mickey Mouse strip,
sometime way back when; and that the only help they'll be able to offer is
photostats of the particular stories they're interested in. This means work, if
anyone'd be willing AND has the necessary access to a reasonably complete run
of WDC.

If so -- let me know, and they'll snailmail those photostats to The Chump...
... sorry; to the Lucky Winner!

All my best!

Mattias

!* Mattias Hallin ** <Mattias.Hallin at Jurenh.lu.se> ** Phone: +46 46-14 84 43 **!
!* Trollebergsvagen 24 B ***** Work: Lund University, Box 117, S-221 00 Lund **!
!* S-222 29 Lund, SWEDEN **************************** Phone: +46 46-10 71 37 **!
!***** "Oh, the villain onward stole... While a wicked smile he smole!"  ******!