Disney-comics digest #305.

James Williams James_Williams at ESS.NIAID.pc.niaid.nih.gov
Wed Apr 20 19:46:54 CEST 1994

>The code was of a long 2-part story in the regular comic 'Ducktales'
>from Disney Comics.  That comic has full credits, and does not mention
>Don Rosa.  The 4-page story that WAS written by Don has been published
>somewhere else, in a Ducktales MAGAZINE.  It must be a coincidence that
>the story titles are (almost) the same.

Three questions:

o  What was DuckTales Magazine?  I've never heard of it.  What else
   was in it?

o  What was Don's story about?  I love to see a synopsis of the story.

o  Don, I knew that early on your drew some stories which were written
   by other people.  How did you end up writing a story which was drawn
   by someone else?

>And have a look (at least) at the README files on "our" ftp site.  A
>lot of answers are already there (but not as structured as we would
>like...).

I plan to read EVERYTHING on the ftp site at least once.  Expect
a lot of IAQs (Infrequently Asked Questions) soon.

James Williams